TomFulp TomFulp

Pretty good brown-nosing of Tom Fulp. Frontpage material for sure ;)

By the way, I really feel like I've heard the background music before, but I can't seem to put my finger on where I've heard it. Did it come from a video game or something?

CrazyRock responds:

It's a remix of the earthworm jim song :)

also thanks :)

Element Wrath Element Wrath

Cool. Reminds me of a modernized version of Xiao Xiao.

Rob's Clock Day Adventure Rob's Clock Day Adventure

Commander Keen music FTW!

C C

A few days late for Clock Day, and there have been other "C" movies, but this one is still epic!

SBC Goes for a loop SBC Goes for a loop

This is really cool. Love the different styles of art and references to various memes and shows. This is the best Clock Day 2012 submission so far!

Pedobear with 90's Kids Pedobear with 90's Kids

This was hilarious! I remember this show, but don't recall this particular episode. Outstanding work!

Poontah! Poontah!

Great animation. I remember this joke from back in elementary school, but back then it was "Death by 'Funami'".

A Sad Day For Newgrounds A Sad Day For Newgrounds

Pretty cool.

I agree. Newgrounds isn't the only site that seems to be declining though. My games are getting less plays on Kongregate too.

BTW, loved the TF2 pic and stick fighting on the loading screen.

Two Wiggers Kill Somebody Two Wiggers Kill Somebody

Funny series

This was actually very funny. I don't know why this gets a low rating, while crappy and unoriginal sprite movies are scored highly. Keep making these funny episodes, and you'll continue having my support.

Pliskin99 responds:

Thanks lol Im glad you liked it

Blow My Whistle Blow My Whistle

I miss the old days

I miss when this animation would play when a movie was reported. Glad that we can still watch it here, but I wish that they'd use it for when a user reports a movie again.