Run Floyd Run Run Floyd Run

Boxing is a sport, not necessarily a slug-fest. If Pac really was such a beast, he should have let loose more and really taken the fight to him, but I guess not. Floyd won fair and square under the rules of the sport, too bad to all of the haters.

Bullets Hurt Bullets Hurt

Decent game. It could use arrow key controls, better graphics (or at least some effects), sound, and music. It's an awesome start and a great challenge though.

Batterry responds:

Getting a lot of feedback, and i will definitely not forget about those keys in the future. as for better graphics. I cant sketch for my life, all of the drawing in the game is done through procedures and equations. Thanks for the positive review.

Ski Free (flash Remake) Ski Free (flash Remake)

I loved the original version of this game. Used to play it all of the time on Windows 3.1.

Two problems: You didn't implement the mouse control scheme and you forgot to add jumping.

Advance Advance

Not a bad start...

This is a pretty good concept, actually. I think that the controls could be improved, as well as the framerate. With better graphics, more options, and perhaps upgrades, you could be on to something.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This makes me want to see the movie!

Pretty fun and quirky game. I haven't beaten it all the way through, and I wonder if I should go see the movie before completing the game.

Platoon Wars Platoon Wars

All around great game

I believe that this game should get more exposure. It is professionally-made and reminds me of many games that I used to play in my childhood with a good mix of "Advanced Wars". I'm looking forward to future iterations of this game!

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

This game is badass

This is the best in-house Newgrounds game to date. Excellent artwork. The transformation sequence is simply awesome too. Outstanding job.

Xalaxer Xalaxer

Not bad..

Pretty good idea, but it gets boring after a while. Also, there should be a way for players to know how many more hits they can take.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

You've done it again Maus!

Awesome game! I love just how bizarre it is!

Palisade Guardian Palisade Guardian

Cool game

Pretty cool, and you're awesome for having a Garand in a game. Best gun ev4r!11!